Me again. Making noise.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Sunday, February 10, 2008
I love you Poppy No good, and the band aint bad either.
....Currently reading about Mughals and their reforms. Have a midterm in my Mughal history class on tuesday. Lots and lots of history to cover, from the Delhi Sultanate till emperor Jahangir. I should say- I think Akbar is my favorite emperor ever, but Hadrian comes in a close second.m Then again, we havent yet gotten to Shah Jahan, and i like me my architecture.
But then again, almost all emporors were assholes. Kinda comes with the job.
Friday, February 08, 2008
Saturday, February 02, 2008
- What’s your purpose?
- To eat. To eat well, to share the passion of eating well with others.
- What’s your passion?
- Butter chicken, panang curry. Good and interesting sounds.
- What are your peak experiences?
- pretending to be arab and getting away with it....My sister says i look like Ali Baba with a turban.
- What are the top qualities you look for in a good friend?
- Someone with their feet on the fucking ground. Is that so hard to find? someone authentic, someone with the ability to accept unusual and new things/experiences. I also very much like rude people who are funny about it.
- Who are your heroes and heroines from mythology and legend, and from history and religion?
- Helen Thomas, Kurt Vonnegut and the Cookie Monster.
- What are your unique talents and how do you like to express them?
- Unique? um. being able to philosophize about weightlifting by attacking moronic platonic/Cartesian dualism. I love weightlifting.
- I speak french. I express it by speaking french, usually in the context of criticizing france.
- What are the best qualities you express in your relationships? (Those are the qualities that allow soul to manifest in the world and in the work place.)
- Strange Noises. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- is a personal favorite, also known to use BWAAAAAAAAAH and WAAAAAAAh (usually in the context of pouncing on somthing) as well as Bleeeeah and mmmmnaaaaaayh