Monday, February 20, 2006


M Keiser loves mountains, so it was fun this three day weekend to go here to a friends cabin. Unfortunately the big, wild looking mountains that makes me weak in the knees were just a little farther away... but at some points around the lake you could see them. I forgot my digital camera so i had to make do with crappy cell phone camera pics.

Thank god for the three day weekend, otherwise i wouldnt be able to do the massive amount of work im supposed to be doing... So enough about my boring life.

Chase me Ladies made an post which briefly mentioned wagner, which isnt particularly thrilling in itself, but typical of the humor that floats around that site, there were good things to be had in the comments-


I enjoy killing things and Wagner.

Mind you I have a strict rule: I only kill what I need to eat.

I once strangled a child to death while listening to the Shepherd's Pipe Song from Tristan and Isolde.

He was delicious.

Pig Head Sucker /15.02.06 - 2:50 am #



Maybe my sense of humor is too morbid. For example, many dead-baby jokes amuse me.

Whats the difference between a baby and an onion? ...

But wagner, now he's just sick.

No comments: